Stroll along the coast and reach inlets otherwise only accessible by boat.
Hike up mountain peaks and embrace views of the Mediterranean Sea.
Climb up a bluff to discover the resting site of ancient millstones.
Discover France’s Côte d’Azur in a ecologically responsible way.
- Title: "26 Gorgeous Hikes on the Western Côte d’Azur"
- 160 pages
- Over 100 color photos
- 32 user-friendly maps
- Detailed trail descriptions and highlights for each walk
- 26 scenic hikes ranging from 1 to 4 hours (1 to 9 miles) in length.
Every single trail in the book has been trekked and re-trekked, measured, photographed and thoroughly enjoyed by the author, an avid local hiker and member of the Fédération Française de Randonnée Pédestre (French Hiking Association).
- What do others say about the guidebook?
Read reviews here.
- Interested in a free preview of a hike?
Drop us a note and we'll email you a printable PDF of one of our favorite hikes along with map, driving directions, trail details and photos.
- Interested in reviewing the guidebook?
We have a few pre-release galleys for qualified reviewers. Check out the Request Review Copy for more information on a free review copy of the book.
Looking for News Release about the book?
Take a look at our Press Releases.
- Interested in ordering the guidebooks?
See our Order page.
- Need the Author's Photo?
Rick click and save this image for a 1938.2 Ko JPEG color author photo
- Looking for a Sample Map?
Click on this link to see one of the Western Giens Peninsula
- For all other inquiries, please contact us at: editor (at) azuralive.com